Health & Safety
Slips, Trips and Falls
Did you know that someone breaks a bone at work every single hour? With slips, trips and falls being the most common cause of workplace injury ensuring better safety against this common hazard is vital.
Our short off the shelf elearning module uses animation, data and modern scenarios to help your learners relate to the matter at hand, helping them to better understand and retain information. Focusing on how to best prevent slips, trips and falls, as well as how to fall safely should this occur, this microlearning course provides key knowledge to allow your employees to stay safe at work.
Check out the module
Under 10 Minutes
(discounts offered for multiple modules)
Members of our #ThriveTribe
The Important Stuff
- Short, to the point learning which maximises on short attention spans and helps your staff learn more
- Price per user? Nope. You pay for the module, not how many of your staff use it
- Intro videos, animation and rich, meaningful interactions drive maximum engagement from learners
- Only buy what you want - if you just need one module, it’s all yours. Take what you need, nothing more
- Comes with suggested resources to promote further learning opportunities
- Great for upskilling employees, but works extremely well as refresher training too!
Learners who take this 'Slips, Trips and Falls' off the shelf elearning module will learn:
- Some of the common causes of slips, trips and falls in the workplace and how to prevent and avoid them
- How best to fall safely, should a slip or trip occur
- Key safety measures to employ when working at height, including how to use ladders safely
- The importance of safety in the workplace when it comes to slips, trips and falls
All our off the shelf elearning modules are available on an annual subscription basis. We don’t price per user either; you’re paying for the module, not how many people will use it.
You’ve got three pricing choices, flexible and depending on what you need.
We don’t really like restricting you or selling you stuff you don’t need. So, if you want just one module, that’s exactly what you’ll get.
Unlimited modules, unlimited users
Love our content and want access to everything? Great news – you can subscribe annually to all our microlearning for just £10,000 – no limit to users or course usage. This is the most cost-effective approach, helping you benefit from our growing library – which will reach over 100 modules by the end of 2019. That’s just £100 a course… #savings
Does the number of people undertaking this module affect its price?
No. We believe you are paying for a product, not how many people are using it. Be it 10 or 10,000 learners – you pay the same annual costs.
How current is your elearning content?
We’re always iteratively improving our modules and doing our best to be bug free and up-to-date with any new legislation amends! Don’t worry – we’ll let you know when an updated version of your course is available.
Is any support offered with these elearning modules?
Of course! All of our modules come with a warranty which spans your entire subscription. This includes bug fixes, regular updates to content for legislation changes, accuracy or to just generally improve the modules.
What file formats will this module be provided in?
All modules are available in SCORM format.
Will this module work on mobile devices and tablets?
Yes! Our elearning content is built with your learners in mind; we understand that not everyone is able to sit at a desk to undertake learning. Unfortunately, most responsive authoring tools can turn learning content into a never ending scrolling nightmare, so we’ve done it differently.
Using our in-house authoring tool, Lucid, our learning offers a clean and intuitive user interface and provides learners with well-structured learning experiences which are consistent across all devices. Our training makes the most of the screen space available and doesn’t bombard your employees with information or relentless scrolling.
Learner Experience Report
This impartial report examines data from over 1000 learners to better understand their wants, needs and expectations. It also explores what you can do to better meet those needs through actionable takeaways and genuine industry insights!
A must for anyone looking to get to grips with their learners in 2019!