Equality & Diversity
Equality Law Basics
With the average cost of an employment tribunal costing £90,000 per case, it’s vital that your employees understand the basics of equality law to ensure they protect themselves and others from breaking the law.
Part of our Equality and Diversity bundle, this microlearning module uses short video clips, scenarios, animation and purposeful interactions to create compelling and memorable training and drive an engaging learner experience. Our off the shelf elearning allows your learners to better understand discrimination and how to prevent it in the workplace to ensure the Act is always upheld.
Check out the module
Under 10 Minutes
the entire catalogue
Members of our #ThriveTribe
The Important Stuff
- Short, compelling elearning content keeps learners interested and engaged
- Price per user? Nope. You pay for the module, not how many of your staff use it
- Bright, enticing visuals, animation and rich interactions connect and maximise learning
- Buy what you want - if you just need one module, it’s all yours. We’ll never sell you more than you need.
- Ongoing training - suggested resources provide further learning opportunities
- Great for upskilling employees, but is also great at refreshing knowledge too
Learners who take this 'Equality Law Basics' off the shelf elearning module will learn:
- The fundamentals of the Equality Act 2010
- The nine protected characteristics, who is protected under the Act and how to best uphold the law at work
- Common types of discrimination and what is considered illegal under the law
- The differences between direct and indirect discrimination and how to prevent it
- Nuances between positive action and positive discrimination and how to recognise it
All our off the shelf elearning modules are available on an annual subscription basis. We don’t price per user either; you’re paying for the module, not how many people will use it.
You’ve got a couple of different options below, depending on what you need.
We don’t really like restricting you or selling you stuff you don’t need. So, if you want just one module, that’s exactly what you’ll get.
Unlimited modules, unlimited users
Love our content and want access to everything? Great news! You can subscribe annually to all our microlearning for just £5,000. No limit to users or course usage.
Pick ‘N’ Mix
Like some of the Health and Safety modules, but want to add in some Customer Service ones too? No more subscribing to loads of content you don’t want or need; pick exactly which training courses you need. Simply select any of our courses and just pay our single module price for each module included.
Does the number of people undertaking this module affect its price?
No. We believe you are paying for a product, not how many people are using it. Be it 10 or 10,000 learners – you pay the same annual costs.
How current is your elearning content?
We’re always iteratively improving our modules and doing our best to be bug free and up-to-date with any new legislation amends! Don’t worry – we’ll let you know when an updated version of your course is available.
Is any support offered with these elearning modules?
Of course! All of our modules come with a warranty which spans your entire subscription. This includes bug fixes, regular updates to content for legislation changes, accuracy or to just generally improve the modules.
What file formats will this module be provided in?
All modules are available in SCORM format.
Will this module work on mobile devices and tablets?
Yes! Our elearning content is built with your learners in mind; we understand that not everyone is able to sit at a desk to undertake learning. Unfortunately, most responsive authoring tools can turn learning content into a never ending scrolling nightmare, so we’ve done it differently.
Using our in-house authoring tool, Lucid, our learning offers a clean and intuitive user interface and provides learners with well-structured learning experiences which are consistent across all devices. Our training makes the most of the screen space available and doesn’t bombard your employees with information or relentless scrolling.
Learner Experience Report
This impartial report examines data from over 1000 learners to better understand their wants, needs and expectations. It also explores what you can do to better meet those needs through actionable takeaways and genuine industry insights!
A must for anyone looking to get to grips with their learners in 2019!